Our Mission Statement
It is the goal of Integrity Plastics. to produce and supply products that meet or exceed all of the requirements, specifications, and quality standards established by both our customers and industry practices of today and those of tomorrow.
Our Quality Assurance Department is staffed by trained professionals who are thoroughly engaged in the process of establishing quality standards which conform to GMP’s, UL, CSA, and ISO 9001:2008.
- OGP Smart Scope 500 Vision CMM
- 14” J & L Optical comparator with digital readouts
- Bausch & Lomb 0.8 to 4.0 power inspection Microscope
- RAM “Sprint” Series Optical (Video) Measurement System
- Nikon MM-11 microscope with photo attachment and digital readout Mitutoyo 18” digital height gauge
- Mitutoyo 0” – 2” digital height gauge
- Calibrated granite surface plate
- Mitutoyo digital calipers, Mitutoyo digital micrometers
- Vermont pin gages (Std. .001 – .750 and metric .21mm – 5.00mm), Mitutoyo ceramic gage blocks
- Managed by graduate engineer and staffed with experienced professional metrologist.
- Documentation control to ISO 9001:2008 standards.
- Internal gauge certification process approved by all major medical and pharmaceutical companies.
Find out how Integrity Plastics can help make your next project a success. Call (717) 336-1200